Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting back to my unfortunate pancake experience from last Sunday I felt extra hungry all day long. In addition the pancakes didn't even taste that great. I guess my body is so used to not having any type of real sugar it didn’t know what to do.

This weekend there is an impending hurricane. I will admit I am a little nervous about the power going out for several days. I've become quite addicted to my electronics as well as having running water not to mention what the power outage will do for my diet. I have fruit and veggies but wouldn't be able to cook anything and that scares me. Will I have enough self control even if I feel hungry not knowing when I will have a normal meal? Time will tell. Hopefully the power won't go out but no one knows.

I also think that the feelings of being a little nervous makes you feel more hungry. It isn't real hunger. It is just like last Sunday when I was feeling sad and reacted by eating two pancakes. This time I recognize the feelings and won't make the same mistake twice.

To all my friends and family on the East Coast: I hope you are safe and make it through the storm unharmed with no incident.
xoxo zoftig princess

No comments:

Post a Comment