Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day to all. I was at the US Open the last few days. What a great tournament and so much fun to attend. Seeing the athletes compete was such great motivation for my workout this morning. As I become more fit I am excited to try new things each week.

I also noticed at the US Open that they now really cater to the health conscious fan. There are so many great choices for cuisine. Several years ago the choices were only hot dogs and greasy french fries. Now they have sushi, great salads and even yogurt with fresh fruit.

I find more and more as I go to concerts, sporting events and even restaurants that it is easy to eat healthy and stay on my plan as the venues offer so many options. Additionally, I find that after an intense workout I don't want to eat junk food so that helps. There are those times when I do have strong cravings. To combat this, I keep a list of reasons why not to eat junk food on my iPhone. I try to read it when I really want something. It usually works!

Have a great week and be healthy :) zoftig princess

No comments:

Post a Comment