Sunday, September 25, 2011

This past week was a very difficult week for me emotionally and with my diet. Aren't those two items always linked for us one way or the other? I literally flew all over the country the last few days. New York to Chicago on Monday. Chicago to New York Thursday night not getting home until 1am because of flight delays and then New York to San Francisco yesterday morning.

I enjoy traveling to a certain extent but I can honestly say I would have been happier at home going to spin class and navy seals. All these trips played havoc on my hunger, stress levels and time for the gym. I was able to get three workouts in but they were only maybe 40 minutes of cardio each and some abs. Nothing compared to what I normally do in a week. I also consumed many more calories this week so no weight loss but I managed to maintain which is van actual miracle.

In San Francisco there is a Crunch Fitness close by the hotel so just maybe I can get a free week pass and get some spin classes in. There are also some great organic restaurants to try. The issue will be not to overindulge which is still tough for me. I have learned however if I mess up at one meal the whole day doesn't have to be a wash. I can do an extra workout and eat healthy the rest of the day.

My saga of weight loss continues another week. Some weeks like this past one are much harder to get through. Experience and learning about being healthy now will only make the rest of my life that much richer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment