Sunday, August 14, 2011


34 pounds lost as of this morning. Time has been my biggest issue this week in the sense that there isn't enough time in the day, the week, the month... I had to bring my blackberry to spin class. I had to go back down to my desk to do more work after navy seals. Today is Saturday and a sampling of my to do list is as follows:  I need to write my blog, go to the gym, do laundry, grocery shopping, manicure, pedicure, car wash, dry cleaning as a sampling of tasks...

I work in the financial industry so I am up at 6am and at my desk by 7:30am most mornings.  I work until at least  5pm or later with barely five minutes to myself all day to even make a personal call. Then most days I go to the gym before arriving home close to 8pm each night. 

So how during these times do you fit everything including all your workouts and eating healthy. It certainly is quite challenging but you have to prioritize and decide what is most important to you. There are many weeks where not all my laundry gets done or I'm not with my friends as much as I want  but I make sure to get my workouts in. 

1 comment:

  1. horray for 34 pounds! was just bragging about you to a friend who's just about to start on her weight loss journey. she was very inspired. keept it up! you are DEFINITELY looking much thinner. way to go :) :)

    ReplyDelete