Sunday, August 21, 2011

Still down 34 pounds this week. Had another hectic week. However, I did manage to go to several spin classes. It was definitely a stressful week and I will admit that I ate some food today that was not on my plan. I was very upset about a bunch of things going on in my life and I had two pancakes at the diner with my breakfast this morning. It was totally an example of emotional eating. The food didn't really help and I was still upset afterwards. The pancakes didn't even taste that good and it definitely wasn't worth it. There are so many things I could have done instead of eating such as getting a pedicure or just going to the gym.

There have many days these past few months that I've been upset or sad and I know that going to the gym always helps. For some reason today I didn't go to the gym and I ate something instead. Now the rest of the week I am going to have to eat a little bit less and workout a little bit more to make up for it. I guess I wouldn't be human if I was perfect 24/7. I won't lie, I am disappointed in myself. The key though is to forgive myself and make sure it doesn't happen again or become a habit. I definitely do not want to go back to my old unhealthy habits.

This week I plan to go to four spin classes, navy seals, zumba and have two personal training sessions. Wish me luck! Until next week.
-zoftigprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment