Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So far so good this week. Two of my five workouts completed. Spin Monday night and then an hour with the trainer tonight. Tomorrow I am going to a 7am spin class before work, then into the city for an event. Back with the trainer on Friday and then hopefully swimming laps and a run/walk on Saturday. My eating has been spot on as well this week, journaling and keeping track of my weight watcher's points online.

Over the weekend I was in Westport to do some errands and noticed some nice sales at the Gap and Ann Taylor Loft. Two brands that I frequently wear because the lines of the brand flatter my fuller sized figure. One of my biggest challenges being overweight is finding clothes that are fashionable but also look cute on me. There were so many sexy dresses at Loft that I would have loved to buy but between the current state of my arms and core I can't yet. However, I am working very hard to rectify the situation. I am very much looking forward to the day when I can wear whatever style I want and not being able to won't be an option any longer. It will be so wonderful when I can get up in the morning and throw on a pair of designer jeans in a size 6 and tuck my shirt in to them like it is no big deal :)

I also love to wear heels and have a huge shoe collection of all the best designers. I rarely wear my beautiful shoes because with all the extra weight my feet hurt after a few hours in heels. So the other big fashion item I am looking forward to is wearing all my gorgeous sexy shoes minus the pain. Once I get to my goal weight I might even treat myself to a pair of Louboutins. I've been told they are actually comfortable. I feel many wonderful things are in store for my future and they aren't just shoes and clothes.

zoftigprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment