Sunday, June 5, 2011

For so long now I feel like I've talked the talk but haven't walked the walk with my weight loss. It is so important to me for my family, friends and boyfriend to finally be proud of me and not just think, here she goes again with no results to portray. That is why I am now trying so hard to do this once and for all.

It is going to take me months of hard work and commitment to lose all the weight I want to lose. So what will keep me motivated? For starters, I have some pictures of how I used to look and of some of my fashion icons like Megan Fox on my bedroom mirror. I have numerous free apps on my iPhone and computers like weight watchers and other diary type apps where I can not only log my food and exercise but more importantly log my feelings and behaviors. I think that behavior modification is a large part of weight loss and it takes 30 days to form a new habit researchers say so writing will be key so I can look back and read what I wrote on good and bad days.

So far so good. I have enjoyed all the healthy food I am eating and feel satisfied. I don't feel as though I am missing anything. I eat slowly and enjoy what I am having. When you eat fresh organic vegetable and fruit you don't even need salad dressing. The items themselves are so flavorful without anything added. Sometimes I will have some fresh squeezed lemon juice over greens if I get bored but that is it.

Until next time...
zoftig princess

No comments:

Post a Comment