Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Superbowl Sunday. Go Giants! I started my day in a special way. I did a two hour spin-a-thon for kidney research. As this is of course a very big eating day I thought a double workout might make a dent in the proposed party food later tonight.

I also have a pretty bad cold so for me to finish the two hours was quite a feat. I made my way into the steam room and to the sauna after which seemed to help my congestion. Of course I was starving afterwards. I went to a greek restaurant with some friends I spin with. I had a nice salad and half a pita. Pretty pretty good for me. I was satisfied as well.

A lot of the time when I see food I'll want to eat it even though I'm not hungry. Maybe it just looks yummy and I think it would taste great. It plays to big a part in my life. Today not so much. Maybe if I do two hours of cardio each day I won't eat :) I do want to do a triathlon so not too crazy of an idea. We'll see how this week goes. Can't wait for Madonna tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment