Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm writing today from the lovely Four Seasons in Silicon Valley. No conferences to manage so I am fully enjoying my surroundings.  I started this Saturday early by west coast standards with a gorgeous egg white omelette and a high intensity cardio workout.  My omelette had organic shitake mushrooms and sweet grape tomatoes which are in huge abundance here. At the pool they also serve water infused with strawberries and basil, a refreshing zero calorie beverage.  I've been trying to stick to salads and then shrimp cocktail, a petite filet with asparagus for dinner but have been consuming way too much wine.  On Thursday night I probably had an entire bottle not to mention per-dinner champagne. When you are out with clients talking and enjoying you just lose track of the alcohol. Enjoyable but not great calorie wise.  I'm definitely going to try making a batch of the water when I get home later next week. Otherwise just trying to stay on track during my numerous flights this coming week which is a high priority task. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment