Friday, November 11, 2011

Everyday is a new day. We wake up each morning to a new set of challenges and circumstance. Will I stay on my plan today or will I be tempted by some random starchy carb. Some of my weekly readers may have noticed that I stopped posting my weight loss the last few weeks. It is because I haven't lost anymore, just maintained my past losses.

As of this morning, I have no more business trips planned for the rest of 2011. I am happy about this and looking forward to truly getting back on track. Traveling especially out of the country presents a unique set of challenges for the dieter sometimes being stuck with few healthy options.

I started my first day home ready to rock and roll. Coffee with skim milk, a hard-boiled egg and some apple slices. I'm dressed for the gym and plan on getting a bunch of cardio in. I am hoping I'll have a proper weight loss to report next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment