Monday, January 18, 2010

Dieting is hard. It is like you have to forget what you are doing and bypass your time with distractions. The distractions that I personally enjoy are reading fashion magazines, playing games on the computer and watching chick flicks on TV. Also, having a very stressful job like I do is a huge distraction but it can often back fire when you forget to eat and then are completely starving. Managing your hunger is a big thing. Today I got so busy that I forgot to eat my snack so on the ride home I was absolutely starving. I needed to stop at the bank to make a deposit but the bank is right next to an awesome pizza place. I almost didn't trust myself to do my banking business and not partake in a slice. Fortunately, tonight I was successful and did not get pizza and when I got home had a healthy snack of three reduced fat Triscuits. It wasn't a huge snack but it was enough not to ruin my dinner but also keep me satisfied until dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment