Sunday, April 27, 2014

Business Class and Boobs

I recently planned a little get away for myself and got really stressed out while booking my airfare. Everything was uber expensive because it was Easter/Passover vaca. I debated for a few days whether to spend the extra money on business class. I only do actual vacation usually twice a year so I decided to go for the business class seat. I don't actually remember the last time I sat in a regular coach seat. Trust me, I know how spoiled that sounds. I normally fly for work so anything over four hours is business class or I do JetBlue exit row. I'll explain further. You see, when are a chubster it is very embarrassing and uncomfortable to be hurdled like cattle and forced to sit in one position for several hours while your back muscles tighten up and misery is guaranteed to ensue. So, I decided to splurge on the more comfortable seat to spare myself. I am still lucky enough that the regular airplane seatbelt fits me with plenty of room but that won't be the case unless I nip my problem in the bud. As a side note the food they feed you on the plane promotes obesity, so not worth the calories. Now that I think about it I do remember a few years ago being thinner and sitting in a coach seat. I would sleep in weird positions in the seat like leaning forward on the tray table. Right now my boobs are so huge I could never do it. I mean DDD huge so ginormous. I am hoping they will get smaller as I lose weight. That is if I ever do. Somedays I feel like it will never happen. It isn't an unknown though. If I am disciplined and do the work I will. That is a fact.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always work in a bowling alley

    ReplyDelete